PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DAN KOMUNIKASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN

Anggriani Atika, Yuntawati Fristin, Agung Suwandaru

Abstract


The aim of research to identify and analyze the influence of transformational leadership on employee performance and analyze the effect of communication on employee performance, identify and analyze the effect of transformational leadership and communication simultaneously on employee performance. This type of research is survey with quantitative approach. The population in this study were all employees of PT PLN Rayon Malang as many as 72 people. The sampling technique used in this study is saturated or census sampling technique, namely the determination of the number of samples from all members of the population that is 72 people. The analytical tool used is multiple linear regression analysis.The study concluded that: 1. (X1) Transformational leadership has a significant positive effect (Y) employee performance. 2. (X2) Communications has a significant positive effect (Y) 3. Simultaneously employee performance (together) (X1) and transformational leadership (X2) Communications significant effect on (Y) employee performance. 4. Given the magnitude of the effect (X1) and transformational leadership (X2) Communication to the (Y) employee's performance of 55.3% while the remaining 44.7% is influenced by other factors. Other factors, one of which is the ability to affect the performance of employees. 5. (X1) Transformational leadership has a dominant influence on employee performance than communication

Keywords


Effects of Transformational Leadership on Employee Performance and Communication.

Full Text: pdf

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.



Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen

University of Merdeka Malang

Mailling Address:
Address: Terusan Dieng Street 62-64 Malang, Indonesia
Website: http://jurnal.unmer.ac.id/index.php/jbm
Email: harrilbrimantyo@gmail.com
Phone: 085335345315


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.